The National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB) is the national trade body for brokers who arrange finance for businesses. NACFB Members work across the whole commercial finance sector and operate in areas such as commercial mortgages, leasing and asset finance and vehicle finance.
The NACFB works to encourage and support best practice in the broker industry. Every potential Member is vetted before they are allowed to join. NACFB Members must comply with a Code of Practice.
The Association offers:
- Access to exclusive arrangements with our lenders and partners
- An events programme, including training and development and networking events
- Regular communication with Members via a monthly electronic newsletter or a monthly hard copy magazine
- Legal and compliance updates to keep Members up to date with any changes on regulation or legislation which could affect them
- A CPD programme for its Members to develop skills and help them work to the highest standards
- Qualifications in association with the ifs School of Finance
- Member’s handbook which lists all Members and Patrons, as well as detailing the NACFB Code of Practice
- Competitive professional indemnity insurance
For more information, visit our website www.nacfb.org
With more than 25 years experience Warwick Corporate Events has consistently delivered innovative and exciting solutions to help all our of clients deliver memorable events, from Conferences to Exhibitions, Corporate Functions and Award Ceremonies. With our extensive knowledge, highly competent team and creative input, we ensure all our events run professionally right down to the finest detail.
For more information, visit our website www.wce.co.uk
NACFB Events Services
A trading name of R&R Events Ltd, NACFB Event Services comprises of Ruth Dunn and Rachel Fellows.
Involved in the Commercial Finance Expo since conception Rachel and Ruth bring their shared passion for the events industry as a whole to the event. Both founding partners have a vision to offer a first class tailored service.
With a combined experience of over 20 years in the events industry, improving the standards and professionalism within the industry is seminal to the philosophy of R&R Events Ltd. From small meetings and exhibitions to gala dinners and awards ceremonies we will bring this exacting standard to each and every client.e accessible to the whole business community.
For more information contact Rachel or Ruth - 0845 0043169 or visit our website www.rr-events.co.uk