Welcome to the NACFB Commercial Finance Expo 2016
15th June 2016, The Pavilion, NEC
9:30am till 4:30pm
This year we’ll be returning for the seventh time to the Pavilion at the NEC for the annual Commercial Finance Expo.
Doors will open at 9:30am on Wednesday 15th June for what will be our biggest exhibition yet! We’ve extended the space once again to accommodate a larger conference theatre as well as a marquee-style lounge where you can meet the NACFB team.
The event is open to anyone with an interest in Commercial Finance. Last year we had more than 120 lenders and 1500 brokers under one roof and this year we’re only expecting those numbers to increase. We have seen the size of the stands grow this year and also a wider spread of exhibitors than any previous year, with spaces close to full capacity.
As always, the event is an entertaining affair with plenty of good-natured banter amongst the exhibitors and attendees, but all in all this event is known for being about business as is reflected in the fact that the majority of our exhibitors return year after year wanting to take full advantage of the opportunity to meet up with those in the industry.
2016 Visitor Area
Why come to the show?
The Commercial Finance Expo is the only show in the UK dedicated to the finance community. All the active lenders, under one roof...
2016 Exhibitors Area
Why should you exhibit?
This is your opportunity to promote your presence in the commercial funding market. Over one thousand of the best professional commercial finance professionals will be gathered under one roof.
NACFB brokers are active in the market, up-to-date in industry knowledge, and qualified where it matters.
2016 Conference Area
Every year the NACFB holds a conference for its Members to look at the key issues facing the broker market and to invite comment from industry experts from across all sectors of commercial finance.
- “It's an event where things get done, not because of the quality of Exhibitors, but due to the level of serious brokers. There was a real buzz in the room with Exhibitors and brokers attaining new contacts, finding solutions to problematic client cases and, as a result, writing millions of pounds in leads.
- “Just a short note to say what an excellent day our team had yesterday, not only was it constant talking to brokers from 9am but we had many excellent and worthwhile discussions about cases and business we can do now. It was good to see it so well organised and attended and we will certainly be back next year!
- “It was a very successful day and we met plenty of serious brokers. It was worthwhile and very important to be here, a sentiment shared by all those we spoke to.
- “Today was a very good show. There are even more lenders here than last year. I’ve gained some great product information which has enabled me to solve some problems with cases that have been on-going for two or three months now. Here we’ve found the right kinds of people to talk to; speaking direct with underwriters has really helped to solve the deals we’ve been struggling with.
- “The day highlighted that alternative lenders are here and we are helping to fill the vast lending gap. There are more quality clients going to alternative lenders now, so it's a golden window and unique opportunity not just for us as a lender, but also for the commercial broker to fully utilise alternative finance for their clients.
- “Well done to the NACFB for a great exhibition at the NEC on Wednesday.